2010/01/27

Part 2 - Nobu, Greg, I

Greg pinged me this morning

hey sweet, want sushi?
Kisses


I never thought he wake up that early. So I pinged him back

Def yes! What time? Pick me up :] and duh, don't kiss me

So here I am with Greg sitting in Nobu.

"Suzanne called me yesterday. She said she want our relationship start over again,"

"Suzanne? Your last girlfriend? And then what did you say to her?,"

"I said I already have a new girlfriend," he's drinking his drink and eating his sushi.

"what if she find out that you don't have a girlfriend and she get angry to you then she come to your house and then she burn it down?," Okay, I know this is too much

"oh c'mon, am I 14 years old that freak out when you say that kinda stuff? And anyway if she found out I'll tell her that Gwyneth's my girlfriend," he's laughing, and did you know that I love the way he laughing, effin cute!

"Gwyneth? It sounds familiar to me. Do I know her?"

"Yes, you know her better than me"

"Tell me what does she looks like?"

"umh, she's cute and..."

"and what?"

"and pretty, smart, beautiful, lovely, amazing, se.."

"bla bla bla. Stop it old man. Hey stop eating my sushi!," Greg's eating my sushi then I just gigglin.

"So, hows that sexybutt?," Greg's asking me.

"Sexybutt? Who?"

"The boy that you vomited to when we were having party in Body Language, LV"

"The boy... I forgot. And why do you call him sexybutt? It's weird. You're straight rite?"

"ofcourse! It is because you're the one who call him so! You were drunk that day"

"Ah! Ok! Forge it! I was drunk Greg!," I'm tickling him.

"haha okay, okay. Enough tickling me lady," Greg's face is turning red. I know he can't stand to tickle. I wanna tell you a secret, are you promise to keep your mouth close? I used to have a crush, and his name was Greg. I know it was a fooliest thing I did.

"Hello, earth's calling Gwyneth, copy copy srrrk" Greg's pretend talking to me through handytalkie.

"Can you stop playing that old jakes"

"Ooh, easy girl. Don't mad to daddy"

"if you were my daddy, I'd rather being a sister and keep my virginity forever"

"you already lost it," Greg's gigglin.

"Oh no! Can we leave now? I'm not feeling well," it is serious, I feel like butterflies in my stomach and bitting my lungs and feel so dizzy.

"as you wish madame!" He's holding my hands and we're stepping to the cashier.

"I pay it" look! Greg's really charming, he paid it, I mean how gantleman is this guy.

"you are always be gantlemen to me. Do you treat all girls like this?"

"Hmm. .I don't think so. I only do this for you," ugggghh. Dizzzzzy! All things are turning black

No comments:

Post a Comment

spirit