2010/01/27

Part 1 - Introduction

Are you the type of girl that wants to be a princess so bad? I mean you really want to be a princess to have a fabulous life, famous friends, fancy dresses or a lot of money? If your answer is YES, then I must say that go change your-want-to-be-a-princess-so-bad-dream! It doesn't matter if you have a lot of money, handsome yet hot boyfriend or you have six summer houses in Ibiza because you have protocol rulus! Ehm, correction A LOT OF PROTOCOL RULES. You have to do this, that, don't do this, that and whatsoeverhell. I hate that! I just can't be myself. Okay, maybe some of you wondering who am I? Well, I'm Gwyneth Antoniete. My father is a Royal Duke of Burckingham and my mother is Anne Wyona The Great. Yup, you guess right! I'm a princess. Since I was 7 years old I have personal assistant, her name's Martha. She thaught me alot of things to be the 'real' princess and I often been grounded because I did mistakes. Poor, isn't it? And since I was 9 years old I learnt to speak in many languages. I know it sounds cool, but it really wasted my brain's capacity and oh so wasted my time. I learnt French, Spanish, Hebrew, Turkish, Italian, Dutch and I am very bad to speak in those languages. My mom once got angry to me. She said she paid $750/2hours for my languages courses and I said to her I don't need those kind of expensive courses and after that I've been grounded for 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

spirit