2010/03/09

Part 4 - froyo for dinner doesn't mean diet

"This pyjamas is really cute"

"A girl like you should wear more lingarie than pyjamas," Greg's handing a lot of my shopping bags

"Are you inviting me to a bed party?"

"You could say so"

"In your dream. I'll take this one" Anymay we're here to buy all things that I need to stay at Greg's. We're walking straight to the cashier.

"So can we go home now?," Greg's holding my hand.

"Ummh, I think so. Do you want to have dinner? A froyo?"

"Gwyneth, froyo isn't a dinner"

"But I usually eat froyo for dinner"

"Oh right, you're a princess, you have to take diet program," Greg looks a little bored with me and I don't like the way he talk, it's downin' me.

"Greg for a milion times I told you, stop say princess and the shit about it!" I'm walking, leaving him behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

spirit